- War Hall produces 3 types of resources: Lumber, Ore and Mercury. The higher level the War Hall is, the more resources it produces.
- War Hall determines the other buildings' level requirements.
- Players can search and plunder resources in the War Hall
- War Hall boosts your defensive team. The higher level the War Hall is, the more it boosts.
- Players can set up a defensive team in the War Hall (Those heroes are considered camping and cant be used as members of a team in Booty Cave or in the Mercenary Camp.)
- You can collect resources from the War Hall. The amount of collect resources is based on the production time. Your War Hall can only accumulate resources for 10 hours, left unclaimed wastes resources.
- You can buy the War Protection item to protect you from being attacked.
|War Hall Level||Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6|
- Level 1:
- Level 2:
- Level 3: 68,400 , 72,000 , 14,000 , 1 day
- Level 4: 250,000 , 250,000 , 50,000 , 1 day 12 hours
- Level 5: 550,000 , 550,000 , 110,000 , 2 days
- Level 6: 825,000 , 825,000 , 165,000 , 3 days
Outputs are per hour, the output figures for Lvl 2 are incorrect. War Protection is free the first time you buy each day, after that it is 300 gems. Protection lasts for 8 hours.
Little strategy if your going to upgrade your war hall. Get your free protection just before 5 AM your time. Once its past 5 AM you get another free protection, so get that in 8 hours. Next, purchase protection for 300 gems for the remaining 8 hours in the day. If needed you will be get another free protection at 5 AM. Basically you can get 32 hours protection for just 300 gems spent.